It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—May 2014
June 06, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 6, 2014
Contact: Communications Office
~Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 14 ESO/EROs in May 2014~
TALLAHASSEEâThe Florida Department of Health issued 14 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during May for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, and sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Oladipupo Badmus, Certified Nursing Assistant, Longwood and Sanford
- Evans Branch, Pharmacist and Consulting Pharmacist, Miami
- Keeley Bremer, Clinical Social Worker Intern, St. Petersburg
- Lori Buchman, Registered Nurse, Sarasota
- Karen Ann Caudell, Registered Nurse, Osteen
- Brittany Donar, Certified Nursing Assistant, St. Petersburg
- Emelia Gonzalez, Licensed Practical Nurse, Homestead
- David Greydinger, Chiropractic Physician, North Miami Beach
- Jacqueline Ann Maley, Licensed Practical Nurse, Fort Lauderdale
- Rebecca McKenzie, Registered Nurse, Oxford
- Diane Procini, Registered Nurse, Fort Lauderdale
- Sally Ann Schulz-Stohl, Registered Nurse, Buffalo, New York
- Thomas Westcott, Registered Nursed, Cape Coral
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, click here. For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit www.flhealthsource.com.
Emergency Suspension or Restriction Orders are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the Department.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
For more information about the Florida Department of Health please visit www.floridahealth.gov.