It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—June 2014
July 07, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 7, 2014
Contact: Communications Office
~Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 15 ESO/EROs in June 2014~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 15 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during June for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, and sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Karen M. Caldwell, Registered Nurse; Jacksonville; ERO
- Kimberly Ann Cleaveland, Registered Nurse; St. Augustine; ERO
- Allison Grace Conway, Registered Nurse; Winter Haven; ERO
- Ryan Alphonso Edwards, Certified Nursing Assistant; Dunnellon; ERO
- Sarah J. Granger, Certified Nursing Assistant; Odessa; ESO
- Charlotte Ariane Marchand, Registered Nurse; Cooper City; ERO
- Judy Ann Jenkins, Registered Nurse; Leesburg; ESO
- Henrietta Marie Lamb, Certified Nursing Assistant; Trenton; ERO
- Marcus G. McCarty-Towers, Licensed Massage Therapist; Fort Myers; ERO
- Muscle Eze, LLC; Massage Establishment; Bradenton; ERO
- David Nickell, Registered Nurse; Palm Coast, FL; ESO
- Amber Norton, Certified Nursing Assistant; Lake City; ESO
- Brittany N. Smith, Certified Nursing Assistant; Eustis; ERO
- Talasea Yoshida Sowell, Certified Nursing Assistant; Gainesville; ESO
- Julian Tribble, Paramedic; Orlando; ERO
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, go to http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/default.aspx?searchtype=erso.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit www.flhealthsource.com.
Emergency Suspension or Restriction Orders are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the Department.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.