It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—August 2014
September 05, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 05, 2014
Contact: Communications Office
~Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 17 ESO/EROs in August 2014~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 17 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during August for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion and sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Vanna Estelle Crawford, Registered Nurse; Gainesville
- Kenton Findlay, Certified Nursing Assistant; Miami
- Christy Lynn Foster, Registered Nurse; Malabar
- Bobby Lynn Harbin, Registered Nurse; Lakeland
- Jessica Misla Hernandez, Registered Nurse; Jacksonville
- Fitzpatrick M. Knights, Certified Nursing Assistant; Port Charlotte
- Michelle Vorce Laguens, Physician’s Assistant; Fleming Island
- Monica Maria Lakind, Registered Nurse; North Miami
- Alisha Mello, Certified Nursing Assistant; Sarasota
- O. Asian Wellness Spa and Massage, LLC; Boca Raton
- Nikhil R. Patel, Certified Nursing Assistant; Orlando
- Gabrielle Michelle Rendini, Registered Nurse; Port Saint Lucie
- Victor Sanchez, Licensed Massage Therapist; Hialeah
- Quintavia A. Santos, Certified Nursing Assistant; Riviera Beach
- Kelly Kane Schroeder, Licensed Practical Nurse; Niceville
- Marilee Nicole Sherrod, Registered Nurse; Lake City
- Belal Shofique, Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils or the health care practitioner licensing process visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
ESO/ERO are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the Department.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts. During 2014, the Department is recognizing 125 years of public health in Florida with educational opportunities and events. Please visit www.FLHealth125.gov for more information.