It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—October 2014
November 05, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 5, 2014
Contact: Communications Office
~Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 21 ESO/EROs in October 2014~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 21 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during October for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, and sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Cortney Dionna Boger, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Jacksonville
- Drinda Sue Lane Chuites, Registered Nurse, Pensacola
- Stanton Tucker Cooper, Chiropractic Physician, Palm Bay
- Joanne B. Deandrade, Registered Nurse, Palm Harbor
- Farmacia Adelfa & Paty, Inc., Pharmacy, Sweetwater
- John Michael Frank, III, Registered Nurse, Ocoee
- Dale R. Fralicker, Medical Doctor, Neptune Beach
- Sean Christopher Golden, Registered Nurse, Bradenton
- Sherri Ann Kee, Licensed Practical Nurse, Tampa/Zephyrhills
- David Kiner, Osteopathic Physician, Palm Springs
- Jianping Liu, Licensed Massage Therapist, Van Nuys, CA/Bonita Springs
- Christine M. Mallard, Certified Nursing Assistant, Yulee
- John D. Nielsen-Collins, Licensed Massage Therapist, Lake Worth
- Shakeira Reniece Norton, Certified Nursing Assistant, Lamont
- Pinakeen S. Patel, Pharmacist Intern, Irving, Texas, Philipsburg, PA
- Christina B. Paylan, Medical Doctor, Tampa
- Jessica Mae Pike, Licensed Practical Nurse, Wesley Chapel
- Natalia M. Ramirez, Registered Nurse, Miami
- Lenka Ramos, Certified Nursing Assistant, Orange Park
- Dadesky Ivory Saintil, Chiropractic Physician, Lauderdale Lakes & Sunrise
- Armando I. Torres, Hearing Aid Specialist, Bradenton
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the Department.
The Department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts. During 2014, the Department is recognizing 125 years of public health in Florida with educational opportunities and events. Please visit www.FLHealth125.gov for more information.