It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—December 2014
January 06, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 6, 2015
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 20 ESO/EROs in December 2014~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 20 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during December for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Paul Kazuhiko Awa, Medical Doctor, Inglis
- Holly Nichole Besseck, Registered Nurse, Naples
- Paul Brophy, Registered Nurse, Gainesville
- Jing Cai, Licensed Massage Therapist, Overland Park, KS
- Kelly R. Curry, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Deland
- Treshena L. Dixon, Consulting Pharmacist & Pharmacist, Brandon
- Erich George Englmann, Registered Nurse, St. Petersburg
- Wendy Beth Evenue, Licensed Practical Nurse, St. Petersburg
- Heather L. Ferguson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Ocala
- Camelia Forde, Licensed Practical Nurse, Milton
- Deborah Hancock, Paramedic, Naples
- Alexandra Paula Livingston, Registered Nurse, Gainesville
- Yan Hong Liu, Licensed Massage Therapist, Winter Park
- Daniel Phillip McBath, Osteopathic Physician, Dade City
- Queen Spa, LLC, Message Establishment, Naples
- Brittany Parsley, Certified Nursing Assistant, Micco
- Charlene Paul, Licensed Practical Nurse, Naples
- Wendy Rosario, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Atlantic Beach
- Jared Duane Slay, Registered Nurse, St. Augustine
- John Edward Wolfe, Registered Nurse, Clermont
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit www.FlHealthSource.gov.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the Department.
The Department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.