It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—January 2015
February 05, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 5, 2015
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 21 ESO/EROs in January 2015 ~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 21 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during January for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Michael David Anderson, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Largo
- Jonathan C. Berry, Paramedic, Jacksonville
- Cedrah D. Boykins, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tarpon Springs
- Amber M. Colon, Certified Nursing Assistant, Sanford
- Karey Anne Costello, Licensed Practical Nurse, Ft. Lauderdale and Coral Springs
- Michael P. Fulghum, Pharmacist, Panama City
- Lori B. Glass, Certified Nursing Assistant, St. Augustine
- Gregory P. Gooden, Medical Doctor, Tampa
- Deborah Hancock, Paramedic, Amended ERO
- Elizabeth Kollar, Certified Nursing Assistant, Pensacola and Crestview
- Joanna Lagana, Certified Nursing Assistant, Bradenton
- Kathleen M. Laird, Registered Nurse, New Port Richey
- Angela Marie Meadows, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Stacy Hines Neal, Registered Nurse, Stuart
- Jessica Odell, Licensed Massage Therapist, St. Petersburg
- Misty Gayle Roth, Registered Nurse, Callahan
- Shannon M. Snider, Certified Nursing Assistant, Auburndale
- Benjamin Lee Storie, Registered Nurse, Jacksonville
- Landon Ryan Thomson, Certified Radiologic Technologist, Winter Park and Apopka
- Sheilagh Tuttle, Licensed Practical Nurse, Pompano Beach
- Christopher M. Wilcox, Pharmacist, Ft. Walton and Panama City
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit www.FlHealthSource.gov.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the Department.
The Department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.