Suspension and Restriction Orders—February 2015
March 05, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 5, 2015
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 14 ESO/EROs in February 2015~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 14 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during February for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Robin Boyd, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tampa
- Roland Brutus, Medical Doctor, Winter Park
- Melissa Posey Cessna, Licensed Practical Nurse, Altha and Blountstown
- Frances Alberta Downs, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Amanda Marie Laurenzo, Pharmacist, Seminole/Lowell Correctional Institute
- Stephanie Ruth Lilly, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Live Oak
- William Ronald Little, Licensed Practical Nurse, Jacksonville and Calhoun Correctional Institution in Blountstown
- Claudia Reed, Certified Nursing Assistant, Hudson
- Melissa R. Reynolds, Certified Nursing Assistant, Crawfordville
- Julie Nicole Rosenau, Registered Nurse, Gainesville
- Tonya L. Shrader, Registered Nurse, Lehigh Acres
- Susan Felts Valentin, Registered Nurse, Punta Gorda and Cape Coral
- James Robert Van Vranken, Licensed Practical Nurse, Punta Gorda
- Kenberly Willis, Certified Nursing Assistant, Deltona
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit www.flhealthsource.gov.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.