Suspension and Restriction Orders—April 2015
May 05, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 5, 2015
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 15 ESO/EROs in April 2015~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 15 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during April for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Sarah Lynn Koonce, Licensed Practical Nurse, Panama City
- Rosa Lisa Strong, Licensed Practical Nurse, Inverness
- Leslie McHugh, Registered Nurse, Parrish
- Lori Dibacco, Certified Nursing Assistant, Seminole
- Lacortney Lockwood, Certified Nursing Assistant, Jacksonville
- Aubrey Jameson, Certified Nursing Assistant, North Port
- Danielle Washington, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tallahassee
- Tiffany Goulart, Licensed Practical Nurse, Port Charlotte
- Margaret Ryan, Registered Nurse, Hackensack, NJ
- Ruba Khandaqji, Pharmacist, Celebration (Respondent's last name is also spelled Khandakji)
- Mirtha Bruny-Frederique, Registered Nurse, Port Charlotte
- Kenneth Hallenbeck, Paramedic, Brevard County
- Joshua Lee Otiniano, Chiropractic Physician, Tarpon Springs
- James Lazarowecz, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Williston
- Denise Ann Houghton, Licensed Practical Nurse, Orange Park
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.