Suspension and Restriction Orders—June 2015
July 06, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 6, 2015
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 16 ESO/EROs in June 2015 ~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 16 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during June for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults. The address of record for emergency medical technicians and paramedics is confidential pursuant to Section 119.071(4)(d)2.b.
- Stephen R. Goodman Licensed Massage Therapist, Venice
- Jeffrey L. Matfus Medical Doctor, West Palm Beach
- Kevin E. Dowell, Paramedic
- Tracy L. Stewart, Registered Nurse, Bradenton
- Jennifer Baldo, Licensed Practical Nurse, West Palm Beach
- Kevin E. Dowell, Registered Nurse
- David Yoder, Registered Nurse, Holiday
- Abby Teresa Branton, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tallahassee
- Gloria Mohogonie Stewart, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Miramar
- Candace K. Dean, Certified Nursing Assistant, Alachua
- Joanne Gray, Registered Nurse, St. Cloud
- Kelliann Fundus, Registered Nurse, Massapequa Park, NY
- Samuel Lakomy, Registered Nurse, Hialeah
- Tracy L. Drilling, Certified Nursing Assistant, Sarasota
- Jennifer Daughtry, Certified Nursing Assistant, Wewahitchka
- Nicole Cadieux, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Lakeland
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit www.flhealthsource.gov.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.