It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
September 08, 2015
Sept. 8, 2015
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS
Division of Medical Quality Assurance Issues 19 ESO/EROs in August 2015
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health issued 19 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during August for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults. The address of record for emergency medical technicians and paramedics is confidential pursuant to Section 119.071(4)(d)2.b.
- Lisa J. Smith, Licensed Practical Nurse, Bonifay
- Grace Guastella, Medical Doctor, Bradenton
- Lechaylla Wells, Certified Nursing Assistant, Fort Pierce
- Cyvonne Lagay Pitts-Bertram, Licensed Practical Nurse, Tarpon Springs
- Jamie Leigh Stewart, Certified Nursing Assistant, Satellite Beach
- Emily Hodorowski, Registered Nurse, Palm Beach Shores
- Deante Smith Moreno, Certified Nursing Assistant, Clearwater
- Kunal Jagasia, Pharmacist, Miami
- Michelle Gralewski, Radiologic Technologist, South Pasadena
- James Maister, Pharmacist, Wesley Chapel
- Peter Capitano, Pharmacist, Old Forge, PA
- Sherika Jones, Certified Nursing Assistant, West Palm Beach
- Pharmacy Doctors Enterprises Inc, Hallandale
- Jacqueline Kareem Gascot, Registered Nurse, Tampa
- Brian Mitchell Lee, Medical Doctor, Pensacola
- Tracey N. Leaks, Certified Nursing Assistant, West Palm Beach
- Linda Marie Williams, Certified Nursing Assistant, Green Cove Springs
- Orvelin M. Raymonvil, Certified Nursing Assistant, Pompano Beach
- Kerry Ann Hallihan, Registered Nurse, Zephyrhills
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.