It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department Of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
October 07, 2015
Oct. 7, 2015
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS
Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 18 ESO/EROs in September 2015
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health issued 18 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during September for serious violations, which may include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults. The address of record for emergency medical technicians and paramedics is confidential pursuant to Section 119.071(4)(d)2.b.
- Lateef Akolade, Certified Nursing Assistant, Eustis
- Michael Antonio Brown, Licensed Practical Nurse, Miramar & Plantation
- Kathy Renee Coleman, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Leesburg
- Travis Hall, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Orange Park
- Katherine Lee Harper, Registered Nurse, Crestview
- Gregory Hilbert, Licensed Massage Therapist, St. Petersburg
- Rebecca Kottwitz, Certified Nursing Assistant, Pinellas Park & Springhill
- Joseph Anthony Latka, Registered Nurse, Jacksonville
- Kevin M. Meyers, Certified Nursing Assistant, St. Petersburg
- Dror Peled, Medical Doctor, Holiday
- Lynn Marie Schlosser, Registered Nurse, Cape Coral
- Andi M. Shaw, Certified Nursing Assistant, Atlantic Beach & Gulf Breeze
- Jean Tetta, Licensed Practical Nurse, St. Augustine
- Anthony David Vega, Registered Nurse, Ormond Beach
- Terri Rae Walters, Licensed Practical Nurse, Lake City
- Brian Christopher Weller, Pharmacist, Orlando
- Lindela Zindoga, Licensed Practical Nurse, Lake Worth & Lantana
- Martha Ann Zolt, Registered Nurse, Indian Rocks Beach
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.