Florida Department Of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
November 06, 2015
Nov. 6, 2015
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS
Division of Medical Quality Assurance Issues 28 ESO/EROs in October 2015
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health issued 28 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during October for serious violations, which may include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults. The address of record for emergency medical technicians and paramedics is confidential pursuant to Section 119.071(4)(d)2.b.
- Jamie Lyn Young, Licensed Practical Nurse, Lawtey
- Bernadette Seymoure, Certified Nursing Assistant, Stuart
- Edwena Lynn Hubbard, Registered Nurse, Fort Myers
- Brandee L. Mogyorosi, Certified Nursing Assistant, Sarasota
- Doris E. Love, Certified Nursing Assistant, St. Petersburg and Ocala
- Eria Lynn Przystas-Baker, Registered Nurse, Boca Raton
- Paul F. Kennedy, Certified Nursing Assistant, Largo
- Leaann Rooney, Clinical Social Worker, Panama City
- Arvisene M. Petit-Homme, Certified Nursing Assistant, Harbor
- Drew Marzen, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Venice
- Amy Topolski, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Key West
- Claudine Smith, Certified Nursing Assistant, Wellington
- Laura Pina, Registered Nurse, Miami
- Idelia F. Viamontes, Licensed Practical Nurse, Miami
- Chuma Gibson Osuji, Osteopathic Physician, Tampa
- Hyacinth Oslin Reid, Licensed Practical Nurse, Port Saint Lucie
- Danielle Cuccinello, Certified Nursing Assistant, Palm Coast
- Felicia Elvina Freemen aka Felicia Anderson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Baker and Crestview
- Angela Alberta Bacon, Registered Nurse, Jay and Navarre
- Susan Diane Crane Linares, Registered Nurse, Fleming Island
- Sheila W. Krebs, Certified Nursing Assistant, Micanopy
- Michelle L. Mattock, Certified Nursing Assistant, Clearwater
- Lauren Eileen Black, Certified Nursing Assistant, Leesburg and Tallahassee
- Jacob Sinclair Whipper, Certified Nursing Assistant, Daytona Beach
- Tyneshea S. Cullen, Certified Nursing Assistant, Jacksonville and Ocala
- Roger Rousseau, Medical Doctor, Miami
- Denise Frazier, Certified Nursing Assistant, Miami
- Rebecca R. Morgan, Registered Nurse, Orange Park
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.