Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
December 10, 2015
Dec. 10, 2015
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS
Division of Medical Quality Assurance Issues 18 ESO/EROs in November 2015
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health issued 18 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during November for serious violations, which may include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Brian David Muto, Chiropractic Physician, St. Petersburg
- Caroline Marie Brazeau, Licensed Massage Therapist, Tampa
- David Lee Box, Licensed Practical Nurse, Lillian, AL
- Denise Johanna Nelson, Registered Nurse, Thonotosassa
- Edward Novak, Pharmacist, Park Ridge, IL/Pensacola
- Gesler Garcia, Licensed Massage Therapist, Brandon
- Gina M. Albrecht, Certified Nursing Assistant, Vero Beach
- Jonie Lee Juarez, Licensed Practical Nurse, Hawthorne/Clearwater
- Lisa A. Welden-Tito, Licensed Practical Nurse, Sarasota
- Marcia Gibson, Registered Nurse, Miami
- Maria V. Amparo, Certified Nursing Assistant, Jacksonville
- Marlon Moritz, Chiropractic Physician, Okeechobee
- Nadia E. Stephenson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Port Saint Lucie/Ocala
- Paige Elizabeth Banks, Registered Nurse, Vero Beach
- Raphael Sanders, Licensed Practical Nurse, Temple Terrace
- Rebecca Allison Owen, Registered Nurse, St. Petersburg
- Susan L. Powell, Registered Nurse, New Smyrna Beach
- Yvette Ming, Registered Nurse, Homestead
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.