It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department of Health Issues 33 Emergency Suspension and Restriction Orders in June 2016
July 14, 2016
July 14, 2016
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES 33 EMERGENCY SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS IN JUNE 2016
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health’s Division of Medical Quality Assurance issued 33 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) in June 2016 for serious violations, which could include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Muhammad Ali, Medical Doctor, Jasper
- Gladys N. Armendariz, Licensed Practical Nurse, Bonita Springs
- Elio A. Arnanda, Licensed Massage Therapist, Miami
- Douckerchard J. Augustin, Certified Nursing Assistant, Clearwater
- Scott Michael Barbarito, Certified Nursing Assistant, Wilton Manors & Fort Pierce
- Mohammad Khalaf Batayneh, Medical Doctor, Livonia, MI
- Glenda J. Blazin, Electrologist, Melbourne
- Walter Ernesto Caceres, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Sunny Isle Beach
- Ona Marie Colasante, Medical Doctor, Hawthorne
- Angela Michele Dejean, Registered Nurse, Bradenton
- Natasha L. Dockery, Registered Nurse, Gainesville
- Lilianne Fernandez, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Miami & Miami Springs
- Alejandro Gomez, Licensed Massage Therapist, Miami
- Audra Marie Hayes, Registered Nurse, Cape Coral
- Jessie Dale Jones, Registered Nurse, Stuart & Carrabelle
- Stephen Scott Klabel, Pharmacist, Sarasota
- Eric Perez Marshall, Jr., Licensed Massage Therapist, Tampa
- Cassandra McCallum, Certified Nursing Assistant, Gainesville
- Cecilia Corbin McCombs, Licensed Practical Nurse, Baker
- Miguel M. Menendez, Registered Nurse, Miami
- Briana Nicole Mitchell, Certified Nursing Assistant, Lakeland, Kissimmee and Winter Haven
- Robert J. Morgenthal, Medical Doctor, Orlando
- Linda A. Paccione, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Port St. Lucie
- Dallas J. Perry, Certified Nursing Assistant, Lehigh Acres
- Alvin Radhacharan, Licensed Practical Nurse, Lutz
- Karen H. Rohe, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Tennille M. Stanley, Registered Nurse, Jacksonville
- Sabrina W. Staples, Physician Assistant, Melbourne
- Ellen Elizabeth Strickland, Licensed Practical Nurse, Williston
- Deanna S. Tackett, Registered Nurse, Deland
- Isaac Kojo Anakwah Thompson, Medical Doctor, Delray Beach
- Nesha Lavon Watson aka Neshia Lavon Watson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Gainesville
- Candi Wilhite, Certified Nursing Assistant, Panama City
ESOs and EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For more information on the Division of Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.