It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department of Health Issues 31 Emergency Suspension and Restriction Orders in July 2016
August 11, 2016
Aug. 11, 2016
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES 31 EMERGENCY SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS IN JULY 2016
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health Division of Medical Quality Assurance issued 31 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during July for serious violations that may include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Margaret Anne Altman, Medical Doctor, Jensen Beach & Louisville, KY
- Susan W. Anderson, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Robert Frank Buchanan, Jr., Registered Nurse, Middleburg
- Brandi Leigh Byers, Licensed Practical Nurse, Lake City
- Alfred Barney Chapman, Osteopathic Physician, Clearwater
- Anthony Cirruzzo, Registered Chiropractic Assistant, Tampa
- Kelli Michelle Corning, Registered Nurse, Lynn Haven
- Giana G. Cruz, Certified Nursing Assistant, Riverview
- Tami S. Daughtry, Licensed Practical Nurse, Lake City
- Guillermo Juan Delgado, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Miami & Estill, SC
- Courtney D. Fabian, Registered Nurse, Riverview
- Christine Nicole Faust, Licensed Practical Nurse, Longwood, Miami & Saint Petersburg
- Sterla N. Fominyam, Certified Nursing Assistant, Largo
- Kyle David Gandy, Physician Assistant, Venice
- Gerardo A. Gonzalez, Certified Nursing Assistant, Miami
- Jessica K. Harris, Certified Nursing Assistant, Pensacola
- Felisha S. Hayes, Certified Nursing Assistant, Wildwood
- Sherry Amanda Helton, Certified Nursing Assistant, Dade City & New Port Richey
- Louise B. Horice, Certified Nursing Assistant, Gainesville
- Brittany M. Hunter, Certified Nursing Assistant, Webster
- Charetta N. Johnson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Saint Petersburg
- Miola Joseph, Certified Nursing Assistant, Orlando
- Kelly E. Kimbrough, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Murtagh D. Meyler, Licensed Massage Therapist, Seminole
- Arturo Alberto Oms, Pharmacist, Miami
- Jessica Lauren Robinson, Registered Nurse, Glen Saint Mary
- Juan Francisco Sanchez, Dental Hygienist, Fort Myers
- Kim Elizabeth Schade, Pharmacist, Mary Esther
- Patrice Shamicqua Thomas Certified Nursing Assistant, Manatee & Sarasota
- Lindsay Marie Wall, Consultant Pharmacist, Tampa & Lutz
- Jennifer Elaine Zahoranski, Licensed Practical Nurse, Port St. Lucie
ESOs and EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.