Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
April 10, 2018
Tallahassee, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health issued 23 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during March for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Brittany Anne Blake, Registered Nurse, Pensacola
- Grettel M. Brenes, Certified Nursing Assistant, Miami
- Mary Elizabeth Ehlen, Registered Nurse, Clearwater & Largo
- David Arthur Flick, Medical Doctor, Marianna
- Sebastian A. Fomenko, Licensed Massage Therapist, Pembroke Pines
- Haley E. Gagnon, Certified Nursing Assistant, Hudson, Port Richey & New Port Richey
- Brandy Lynn Gates, Licensed Practical Nurse, Pensacola & Orange Park
- Stephanie Gross, Certified Nursing Assistant, Jacksonville
- Michelle Abreo Gutchess, Registered Nurse, Boca Raton
- Sophia M. Hixon, Certified Nursing Assistant, Pinellas Park & Largo
- Amanda E. Ingersoll, Registered Nurse, Port Saint Lucie
- Jacqueline Jean, Certified Nursing Assistant, Palm Bay
- Shanda Lindell, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Bonita Springs
- Lisa Ann Lopez, Registered Nurse, Ocala
- Rex Myers ll, Licensed Practical Nurse, Mount Dora
- Sherry O'Halloran, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Apex, NC
- Glenn Taylor Redman, Licensed Massage Therapist, Sanford
- Deana Marie Roman, Licensed Practical Nurse, Riverview
- Melissa Carmel Rosati, Licensed Practical Nurse. St. Petersburg & Spring Hill
- Samantha Schneible, Certified Nursing Assistant, Sarasota
- Satura Tamicka Stokes, Licensed Practical Nurse, San Mateo
- Robert W. Thibodeau, Registered Nurse, St. Cloud
- Adrian Vidal, Licensed Massage Therapist, West Palm Beach
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.