It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
May 07, 2018
Tallahassee, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health issued 15 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during April for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Crystal Dawn Adkins, Licensed Practical Nurse, Brandenton
- Yvette Alicea, Registered Nurse, Guayanilla, Puerto Rico & Rocky Mount NC
- Sophia M. Brown, Certified Nursing Assistant, Vero Beach
- German Andres Gomez, Mental Health Counselor Intern, Surfside
- Stephanie D. Hatcher, Licensed Practical Nurse, Fort Walton Beach
- Ruslan Grushco, Licensed Massage Therapist, Sarasota
- Kelvin Lucain Johnson, Licensed Practical Nurse, Tampa
- Desirae A. Jones, Certified Nursing Assistant, Ocala
- Chiquita L. McGee, Certified Nursing Assistant, Vero Beach
- Ginny Raulerson, Registered Nurse, Macclenny
- Raquel Castro Skidmore, Medical Doctor in Area of Critical Need, Panama City
- Jennifer Robyn Thomas, EMT/PMD, Confidential Address per F.S. 119.071
- Bill D. Torres, Registered Nurse, Miami
- Fred Joseph Turner, Jr., Medical Doctor, Tampa
- Linda Jean Wilson, Licensed Practical Nurse, Tampa
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.