Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
January 07, 2019
Tallahassee, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health issued 25 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during December for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Donna L. Anderson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Aventura
- Amy M. Bennett, Certified Nursing Assistant, Deland
- Melissa J. Bloom, Electrologist, Sarasota
- Taylor Elizabeth Buwalda, Registered Nurse & Licensed Practical Nurse, Jensen Beach
- David J. Caccamise, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tampa
- Lakeatha S. Cooper, Certified Nursing Assistant, West Palm Beach
- Marie A. Griffis, Registered Nurse, Jacksonville
- Ashley Hamel, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Coral Springs
- Septono R. Harris, Certified Nursing Assistant, Jacksonville
- Melisa R. Helmcke, Certified Nursing Assistant, Fort McCoy & Port Richey
- Cecilia Patrice Hughes, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Rockledge
- Samuel J. Hunter, Certified Nursing Assistant, Pensacola
- Cameron P. Kellogg, Licensed Massage Therapist, Clearwater
- Latoya A. Leslie, Certified Nursing Assistant, Clearwater
- Katy E. Marchese, Certified Nursing Assistant, Cape Coral
- Edward G. Prat, Paramedic, Hialeah
- Liana Ramdhan, Licensed Practical Nurse, Orlando
- Robert J. Roth, Certified Nursing Assistant, Port Richey
- Alexa Ruggiano, Registered Nurse, New Port Richey
- Rowan A. Smith, Licensed Practical Nurse, Pompano Beach
- Paricia Stokes, Certified Radiologic Technologist, Alachua
- Victoria D. Westbrook, Registered Nurse, Lakeland & Ocala
- Carscenia A. Williams, Registered Nurse, Ocala & Saint Albans, NY
- Cliffany Nicole Williams, Pharmacist, Tampa
- Tawana L. Williams, Registered Nurse, Sanford
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.