The curriculum and exercise review process has been established to evaluate and track the appropriateness and effectiveness of the preparedness training and exercises supported by CDC or ASPR grant funds and offered throughout Florida for those in public health and medical preparedness and response.
Curriculum and exercises that meet the following criteria will be reviewed.
- Preparedness training and exercises targeting statewide or multi-state audiences or more than one region.
- Preparedness training and exercises sponsored by the Florida Department of Health and supported by or utilizing resources (including preparedness funded positions) provided through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and / or the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) preparedness grant funds.
Examples of curriculum and exercises that will NOT be reviewed through this process are:
- Training for individual county health departments and other organizations, designed to meet their specific needs.
- Federal training courses such as those offered by FEMA (I.e. ICS 100).
- Exercises for individual county health departments, hospitals and other organizations, designed to meet their specific needs.
- Federal exercises.
Review Process Documents and Links: The following documents provide detailed information about the Curriculum and Exercise Review Process
Review Schedule and Submission Deadlines
||Tier 1 Review Date
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Microsoft Word (DOC) format. The free Microsoft Word Viewer may be required to view these files.