Strategic Planning Process:
This Sexual Violence Prevention Strategic Plan is the second consecutive five-year statewide effort to prevent sexual violence. Stakeholders have united in a shared vision and mission. Materials used that helped guide the strategic planning process:
To end sexual violence in Florida.
To empower individuals and organizations in Florida to end sexual violence through social change, advocacy, education, and training.
- To increase knowledge and awareness of sexual violence prevention across the lifespan.
- To mobilize stakeholders to create social change to promote gender equality, respect, and safety for all.
- To inform policies that promote gender equality, respect, and safety for all.
- To develop and/or expand leadership and stakeholder capacity to prevent sexual violence.
- To increase funding for sexual violence prevention and intervention.
- To improve and increase access to sexual violence prevention and intervention data.