It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Feeding Children in the Child Care Food Program
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Foxit Reader may be required to view these files.
Child Meal Pattern Requirements and Guidance
Creditable Foods and Food Purchasing
- Milk Substitutions & Creditable Milks
- A Guide to Crediting Foods
- The ABC’s of Child Nutrition (CN) Labels online module
- Calculator for Child Nutrition (CN) Labels and Product Formulation Statements
- CN Label Information - Crediting Commercial Combination Food Products - English | Spanish
- Crediting Combination Foods
- Exhibit A - Grains/Breads Requirement for Child Care Food Program - English | Spanish
- WIC Cereal List
- Food Buying Guide
- Fruit and Vegetable Sources of Vitamins A and C - English | Spanish
- Milk Usage Calculator
Menu Planning Tools
- What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl: Cookbooks and Recipe Tools
- Introducing New Foods to Young Children in the Child Care Setting
- Menu Planning and Record Book for Day Care Homes - "Blue Book"
- Menu Planning Worksheets for Children - 5 day | 7 day
- Menu Review Checklist - English | Spanish
- Sample Menus for Child Care
- Tips for Feeding a Vegetarian on the CCFP
- Cereal fact sheet - English | Spanish
- Yogurt fact sheet - English | Spanish