Feeding Infants in the Child Care Food Program
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Foxit Reader may be required to view these files.
Infant Meal Pattern Requirements and Guidance
Breastfeeding Support - Is Your Facility Breastfeeding Friendly?
Breastfed babies and their moms who breastfeed them experience lasting health benefits. Providing a breastfeeding friendly atmosphere at your child care center or home can encourage moms to continue breastfeeding after returning to work or school. Complete the child care facility self-assessment to find out if your child care facility qualifies. If your facility meets all six standards and has a breastfeeding policy, you may qualify to receive the Florida CCFP Breastfeeding Friendly Child Care Facility designation.
Parent Education Materials
- Benefits of Breastfeeding - English
- Benefits of Breastfeeding - Spanish
- Breastfeeding and Work: A Guide for Working Mothers
- Caution: No-cereal Zone
- Feeding Tips - Hungry or Full?
- Feeding Your Baby in the First Year
- Infant Hunger Cues
- Information for breastfeeding families - I wish someone had told me...
- Physical Activity in Infants
- You Can Work and Breastfeed!