It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Foxit Reader may be required to view these files.
For Child Care Providers
- A Dozen Ways to Be Healthy: Preschool Lesson Plans for the Child Care Food Program
- Nutrition Education Resources for Preschool
- Child Care Provider’s Role in Preventing Childhood Obesity
- Farm to Preschool
- Healthy Kids, Healthy Future
- Nutrition and Wellness Tips for Young Children
Provider Handbook for the Child and Adult Care Food Program
- USDA Team Nutrition Resources | Order Form
- The Institute of Child Nutrition
- Living Healthy in Florida
- Health and Nutrition Information for Preschoolers
- Nibbles for Health: Nutrition Newsletters for Parents of Young Children
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015-2020
- Ten Tips Nutrition Education Series
Fact Sheets for Parents