It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Special Dietary Needs in the Child Care Food Program
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Foxit Reader may be required to view these files.
- Accommodating Children with Special Dietary Needs in the School Nutrition Programs
- Food Allergy Fact Sheets
- Medical Statement for Children with Disabilities and Special Dietary Conditions - English | Spanish | Creole-Haitian
- Milk Substitutes & Creditable Milks
- Special Needs Meals in the CCFP English | Spanish | Creole-Haitian
- Tips for Feeding a Vegetarian on the Child Care Food Program