It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Access and Functional Needs - Fact Sheets
Contact the Bureau of Preparedness and Response
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin A23
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Additional fact sheets will continue to be included as they are developed.
- Children's Medical Services for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Economically Disadvantaged Persons
- Elders 60 and Older
- Engaging Volunteer Groups Serving Vulnerable Populations
- Children in Foster Care/Child Welfare System
- Homeless Persons
- Individuals with Behavioral Health Concerns
- Individuals with Extreme Obesity
- Non-English Speaking Individuals
- People with Hearing Loss
- People with Visual Impairment
- Persons with Alzheimer's Disease or a Related Form of Dementia
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Persons with Disabilities and/or Functional Impairments
- Victims of Domestic Violence