Notification and Information Sharing Systems
- EVERBRIDGE SERVFL The State Emergency Responders and Volunteers of Florida is the online system for managing public health and medical disaster responders (volunteers and staff teams). This site supports a variety of personnel who may be utilized during disasters, all-hazard response efforts and public health activities. SERVFL also serves as the Health Alert Network which provides users with a wide range of methods to send and receive information on a variety of communication devices. This system is available to registered users. You may request registration at email@example.com.
- Homeland Security Information Network is a secure US Department of Homeland Security web network supporting all levels of domestic security preparedness and response, and is accessible via the Internet. The Public Health and Health Care Preparedness (PHHP) portal in HSIN allows the management of information and the addition of non-governmental partners as users to the Statewide Document Library. The folders in this portal are used extensively to share team capabilities, strategic plans, national reports and other Public Health related information and gives PHMP complete control in managing the site. There is a nomination and confirmation process requiring approval to obtain access to HSIN-FL/PHHP. For more information, contact HSIN-FL/PHHP Administrator, Linda Bailey at 407-836-7612 for more information. HSIN.GOV requires a username and password to access the site.
- EM Constellation is the state's official mission tasking and tracking system as well as a conduit for sharing information with state and local responders during activations. EM Constellation requires a username and password to access the site.
- EMResource is a web-based system co-managed and maintained by the Florida Department of Health and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to provide health and medical partners access to an interoperable, secure information sharing solution for monitoring health and medical emergency response operations, mass casualty incidents, public health situational awareness and surveillance; and reporting and tracking bed and resource availability and health care facility status before, during and after an emergency. EMResource is AHCA’s approved online database utilized by licensed health care facilities, which provide residential or inpatient services, to report information regarding the provider’s emergency status, planning or operations, pursuant to Section 408.821(4), Florida Statutes. Access to EMResource requires the submission of a User Agreement to obtain a username and password. For AHCA Partner User Agreements and system training contact EMResource@AHCA.myflorida.com. For DOH Staff and Partner User Agreements and system training contact StateESF8.CPTS@flhealth.gov.
- Geospatial Assessment Tool for Operations and Response (GATOR) is the State Emergency Response Teams web-based mapping tool used to visually depict incident related information.
- ESF8 GIS Planning Tool provides additional layers of ESF8-related resources e.g. hospitals, CHDs, blood banks, dialysis, clients served by the Agency for Persons with Disabilities.
- Florida Fusion Center is a collaborative effort of state and federal agencies working in partnership with local partners to share resources, expertise, and/or information to better identify, detect, prevent, apprehend and respond to criminal and terrorist activity utilizing an all crimes/all hazards approach.