It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- About the Immunization Section
- Locating Vaccination Records
- Florida Vaccines for Adults Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- iPhone Mobile Apps
- Contact Us
- Join the Mailing List—Immunization Section
- Flu Prevention
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Provider
- County Immunization Profiles
- Provider Information for COVID-19 Vaccine
DOH Approved Mobile Apps
iPhone Mobile Apps
- CDC MMWR Express
- CDC Influenza (FluView)
- CDC Vaccine Schedules
- AAP Red Book App
- THRIVE App
CDC's TravWell app helps you plan for safe and healthy international travel. Build a trip to get destination-specific vaccine recommendations, a checklist of what you need to do to prepare for travel, and a customizable healthy travel packing list. The app also lets you store travel documents, keep a record of your medications and immunizations, and set reminders to get vaccine booster doses or take medicines while you're traveling.
Features include: authoritative recommendations, during-travel features available offline (no data connection needed), fully customizable to do list and packing list, emergency services phone numbers for every destination, and easy-to-use and fun app.