*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.
Current Issue: Winter 2017
- MESSAGE FROM THE SECTION ADMINISTRATOR
- 2017 Florida Annual Immunization Summit—What You Missed...
- 2017 Annual Vaccine Update: DOH-Palm Beach County
- Immunization Action Coalition Updates and Redesigns Reliable Sources of Immunization Information
- HPV—Questions & Answers
- HPV & Men—Questions & Answers
- Florida Health Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
- 9th Annual Southwest Florida Immunization Workshop—Science vs. Hype: Immunizations, Yes! ...Exemptions, No!
- 9th Annual Immunization Workshop Agenda
- Hepatitis B Foundation Launches Storytelling Project: #justB
- Cervical Cancer and HPV
- MMWR Release: Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescents Aged 0–18 Years United States, 2017
- Updates to Vaccine Information Statements
- HPV Vaccination Flyer Showcase
Fall 2016: 2017 Florida Immunization Summit
Summer 2016: National Immunization Awareness Month
Spring 2016: National Infant Immunization Week
Winter 2016: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month
Fall 2015: 2016 Florida HPV Immunization Summit
Summer 2015: August is National Immunization Awareness Month
Spring 2015: National Infant Immunization Awareness Month
Winter 2015: January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
Fall 2014: Influenza—Questions and Answers
Summer 2014: August is National Immunization Awareness Month
Spring 2014: National Infant Immunization Week
Winter 2014: Do You Have a Preteen or Teen? Protect Them Against Serious Diseases!
Fall 2013: Influenza—Protect Yourself This Fall