Contact the Sexual Violence Prevention Program
Sexual Violence Prevention Program
4052 Bald Cypress Way - Bin A13
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Strategic Planning Process:
This Sexual Violence Prevention Strategic Plan is the second consecutive five-year statewide effort to prevent sexual violence. Stakeholders have united in a shared vision and mission. Materials used that helped guide the strategic planning process:
- CDC Model of Community Change
- Social Ecological Model
- GTO ten steps
- Rape in Florida: A Report to the State One in Nine
- Assessment of Florida's Needs and Resources For Sexual Violence Prevention
To end sexual violence in Florida.
To empower individuals and organizations in Florida to end sexual violence through social change, advocacy, education, and training.
- To increase knowledge and awareness of sexual violence prevention across the lifespan.
- To mobilize stakeholders to create social change to promote gender equality, respect, and safety for all.
- To inform policies that promote gender equality, respect, and safety for all.
- To develop and/or expand leadership and stakeholder capacity to prevent sexual violence.
- To increase funding for sexual violence prevention and intervention.
- To improve and increase access to sexual violence prevention and intervention data.