It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Child Forensic Interview Advisory Committee
Purpose of Advisory Committee:
The purpose of the Committee is to analyze, assess and evaluate current child forensic interview practices and resources. Members will assess the availability of standardized child forensic interviews, child forensic interview training, best practices, and other relevant statewide needs.
- September 24, 2020 : Court Orders Impacting Child Forensic Interviews Subcommittee
- September 9, 2020 : Designation and Certification Subcommittee
- August 12, 2020 : Designation and Certification Subcommittee
- Date: August 12, 2020
- Time: 10:00AM – 11:30AM
- Conference Call Information:
- Number: 888-585-9008
- Participant Code: (Conf. room): 662-715-645
- Public Notice: Officially published 6/8/2020 Vol. 46/111
- Agenda: Not Available
- Meeting Minutes: Not Available
- June 25, 2020 : Court Orders Impacting Child Forensic Interviews Subcommittee
- June 3, 2020
- May 5, 2020 - Court Orders Impacting Child