It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA)
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD)
- Department of Children and Families
- Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Department of Health
- Department of Revenue
- Florida Department of Veterans Affairs
- Division of Blind Services
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technologies (FAAST)
- Florida Legislature
- Florida Court System
The preceding list was not intended to be a complete listing of all State of Florida Agencies. For a complete directory, see the State's MyFlorida.com website.