It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Assistive Devices, Services and Telephones
- Assistive Listening Devices and Systems
- Assistive Listening Systems Technical Bulletins – US Access Board
- 711 for Telecommunications Relay Service
- Cell Phone Selection When You Are Hard of Hearing
- Guide to Closed Captioning Technology
- ADA Regulations and Technical Assistance Manuals
- Cell Phones and Hearing Aid Compatibility - Current information about cell phones wireless service from Access Wireless.org
- FTRI Equipment Distribution Program
- Telecommunication & Accessibility Issues for the Deaf (and Hard-of-Hearing)
- What is a TTY?
- What is The Relay Service and How Do I Use It?
- Specialized Telephone Equipment for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Florida Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (FRID)
- Interpreting for Deaf-Blind Individuals Annotated Bibliography
- Certification and Credentials
- Training Centers/Training opportunities
- Licensure of Sign Language Interpreters in Florida - FCCDHH Recommendations and Report (PDF)
- Find a Certified Interpreter
- Interpreter Licensure Task Force
- Request An Interpreter From Social Security Administration
- Tips for Working With Interpreters