It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
About the Immunization Section
Your Florida Immunization Section
The Immunization Section is a part of the Florida Department of Health, Division of Disease Control and Health Protection, Bureau of Epidemiology. The Immunization Section focuses on increasing immunization levels in Florida and decreasing vaccine-preventable diseases.
To protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
To be the Healthiest State in the Nation.
- Innovation—We search for creative solutions and manage resources wisely.
- Collaboration—We use teamwork to achieve common goals and solve problems.
- Accountability—We perform with integrity and respect.
- Responsiveness—We achieve our mission by serving our customers and engaging our partners.
- Excellence—We promote quality outcomes through learning and continuous performance improvement.