It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—January 2013
February 05, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 5, 2013
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 25 ESO/EROs in the past 30 days ~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health (DOH) has issued 25 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) for serious violations relating to the commission of crimes, standard of care, drug use, or student loan defaults.
- Frances Howell, Registered Nurse, DeFuniak Springs
- Andria Lowe, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Linda Zayas, Registered Nurse, Hollywood
- Nicole Potrekus, Registered Nurse, Lake Worth
- Anna Dipronio, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Mary Holmes, Registered Nurse, Tampa
- Elise Barnett, Registered Nurse, Largo
- Ashley Vega, Registered Nurse, Sebring
- Kerin Miller, Registered Nurse, Palm Beach Gardens
- Corey Stone, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- April Howard, Licensed Practical Nurse, Tallahassee
- Rachel Atwood, Licensed Practical Nurse, Hudson
- Lisa Macan, Licensed Practical Nurse, Milton
- Michael Wilson, Licensed Practical Nurse, Valrico
- Scott Yagger, Osteopathic Physician, Plant City
- Daniel Singer, Pharmacist, Coral Springs
- Andrew Perry, Pharmacist Intern, Lecanto
- Teresa Faulkner, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Starke
- Destiny Richardson, Registered Pharmacy Technician, DeFuniak Springs
- Farrah LeGrande, Certified Nursing Assistant, Lake Wales
- Tridney Askew, Certified Nursing Assistant, Ocala
- Kingsley Peart, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tampa
- Jasmine Cole, Certified Nursing Assistant, St. Petersburg
- Nicole Brown, Certified Nursing Assistant, Fort Pierce
- Israel Rabinsky, Medical Doctor, Tallahassee
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/. For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the heath care practitioner licensing process, visit www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/media-resources/healthcare-licensing/index.html.
Emergency suspension or restriction orders are not considered final agency action, but are imposed as specified by section 456.074, Florida Statutes. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by DOH.
The Department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
Connect with DOH