It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—June 2013
July 12, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 12, 2013
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 26 ESO/EROs during the month of June ~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health (DOH) has issued 26 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) for serious violations relating to the commission of crimes, standard of care, drug use, or student loan defaults.
- Well-Care Rehab Services, Inc, Massage Establishment, Miami
- Mary Watson, Registration for Resident/HSE Physician, Gainesville
- Karen Lepore, Registered Nurse, Bradenton
- Amy Sims-Mckoy, Registered Nurse, Hollywood
- Shelly Bryant, Registered Nurse, Ocoee
- Dani Pollard, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Stormy Waldron, Registered Nurse, Lake City
- Lisa Stange, Registered Nurse, New Lisbon, WI
- Leslie Ruebusch, Registered Nurse, Winter Haven
- Marc Steelman, Registered Nurse, Saint Pete Beach
- Danielle Degennaro, Registered Nurse, Gulf Breeze
- Nicole Farrell, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Kelly Bowker, Licensed Practical Nurse, Deltona
- Anna Kennedy, Licensed Practical Nurse, Graceville
- Danielle Degennaro, Licensed Practical Nurse, Shalimar
- Martha Pinner, Licensed Practical Nurse, Inglis
- Francisca Paez, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Kissimmee
- Bonnie Smith, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Port Saint Lucie
- Roy Cole, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Tarpon Springs
- Nohelia Pena, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Orlando
- Yolanda Lewis, Certified Nursing Assistant, Ft Walton Beach
- Yvette Graves, Certified Nursing Assistant, North Port
- Scott Stoltz, Chiropractic Physician, Ocala
- Cheryl Young, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, West Palm Beach
- Rachael Owen, Radiologic Technology
- Ronald Thompson, Medical Doctor, Miami-Dade
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/FinalOrderNet/default.aspx. For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the heath care practitioner licensing process, visit https://www.floridahealth.gov/_documents/media-resources/healthcare-licensing/index.html.
Emergency suspension or restriction orders are not considered final agency action, but are imposed as specified by section 456.074, Florida Statutes. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by DOH.
The Department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.