It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Florida Department of Health Issues 13 Suspension and Restriction Orders in December 2016
January 10, 2017
Jan. 10, 2017
Florida Department of Health
Issues 13 Suspension and Restriction Orders in December 2016
Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health Division of Medical Quality Assurance issued 13 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during December for serious violations, which can include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Karissa Lynn Bono, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Brinson, GA
- Samantha Christie, Certified Nursing Assistant, Port St. Lucie
- Aisha Shenea Coby, Certified Nursing Assistant, Lakeland
- Heather A. Coyne, Certified Nursing Assistant, Ocala
- Elizabeth Ann Fernandez, Osteopathic Physician, Largo
- Alicia Danielle Griffin, Certified Nursing Assistant, Webster & Bushnell
- Robert L. Lindelof, Licensed Massage Therapist, Kissimmee
- Julie Lynn Masters, Registered Nurse, Orange City
- Marcello Gustavo Nicolosi, Registered Nurse, Port Charlotte
- Colton R. Nielson, Licensed Massage Therapist, Jacksonville
- Maureen K. O’Donovan, Registered Nurse, Fort Myers
- Vanessa Lee Shaw, Registered Nurse, St. Augustine
- Camille S. Staggars, Certified Nursing Assistant, Largo & Clearwater
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For more information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit https://flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.