It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- About the Immunization Section
- Locating Vaccination Records
- Florida Vaccines for Adults Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- iPhone Mobile Apps
- Contact Us
- Join the Mailing List—Immunization Section
- Flu Prevention
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Provider
- County Immunization Profiles
- Provider Information for COVID-19 Vaccine
VFC Program Update Archives
1/17/2018: Protect Florida's Children Against the Flu
1/05/2018: Data Logger Calibration
1/05/2018: 2018 Annual VFC Provider Training
12/13/2017: Health Advisory—Mumps Virus Infection Guidance
12/07/2017: Data Logger Update
12/01/2017: December Vaccine Shipping & Ordering
11/07/2017: Holiday Vaccine Shipping & Ordering
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.