- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads to Arrest in Davie
- Encouraging Healthy Gifts This Holiday
- Take Precautions to Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning This Winter
- Tobacco Free Florida Has Free Resources to Help You Quit
- MQA by the Numbers
- Florida's Youth Cigarette Smoking Rate Reaches An All-Time Low
This season, Healthiest Weight Florida encourages Floridians to challenge themselves to maintain their current weight with the Maintain, Don’t Gain Holiday Challenge. This web-based challenge runs from November 17 through December 31. Join the Maintain, Don't Gain Holiday ChallengeFull Story
The holiday season is a time of giving. The Florida Department of Health encourages Floridians to give the gift of healthy activity to family and friends. Helping others achieve and maintain good health is one of the most valuable gifts you can give that will positively impact their lives for years to come.
The Florida Department of Health is pleased to announce the publication of the 2013–2014 Year in Review. We invite you to read about the inspiring achievements contained in this publication as we celebrate 125 years of public health in Florida. The Year in Review covers the time period from, July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014.
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals
Order Your Certificates
Order Online Now