- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Four New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Cases in St. Johns and Seminole Counties
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: No New Cases Today
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Three New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Statewide Tour Provides Surgeon General with Valuable Input from Health Leaders
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Travel-Related Cases Today
The Florida Department of Health reminds Floridians that radon can be detected through testing and reduced using proven techniques.
For more information about radon, its health effects and testing procedures, please visit the department’s Radon Program website or contact the Florida Department of Health Radon Hotline at 1-800-543-8279.
Please contact your County Health Departmentfor the time and location of a Florida Healthy Babies meeting in your county.
Recently, the department invested $1.4 million in the Florida Healthy Babies initiative, which is an effort of the department’s Health Equity Program Council. Part of the funding was provided to all 67 counties to conduct an enhanced data analysis of infant mortality and to host community-action planning meetings to address disparities in infant mortality.
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals
Order Your Certificates
Order Online Now