- DOH Achieves Over $5.4 Million in Cost Savings
- Healthy Sleeping Habits Help You Spring Forward!
- Low-THC Cannibis Rule Closer to Being Finalized
- MEDIA ADVISORY: "Dress in Blue" to Support Colon Health
- Suspension and Restriction Orders—February 2015
- Creating Florida Jobs, One Health Care Practitioner At A Time
TALLAHASSEE—This weekend, as we move our clocks forward for Daylight Saving Time, the Florida Department of Health encourages everyone to learn more about the importance of healthy sleeping habits for healthy outcomes, to include healthy weight. Across all age groups, but particularly among children, studies have shown an association between short sleep duration and excess body weight.Full Story
The Florida Department of Health is pleased to announce the publication of the 2013–2014 Year in Review. We invite you to read about the inspiring achievements contained in this publication as we celebrate 125 years of public health in Florida. The Year in Review covers the time period from, July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014.
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals
Order Your Certificates
Order Online Now