- Department Urges Caution to Avoid Reported Medical Marijuana Scams
- Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program Connects Wic Participants With No-cost Fresh, Locally Grown Florida Produce
- DCF, DOH, FDLE to Hold Workshops on Opioid Use
- Planting Pinwheels to Raise Awareness for Child Abuse Prevention Month 2017
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Education on National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
Join the Florida Department of Health in recognizing April as National Minority Health Month – a time to raise awareness on issues impacting health disparities and health equity. This year’s theme, “Bridging Health Equity Across Communities,” reflects the Department’s continuous and collective efforts to increase momentum toward becoming a state where all Floridians achieve the highest level of health possible.Full Story
Planting Pinwheels to Raise Awareness for Child Abuse Prevention MonthThe Florida Department of Health is recognizing April as Child Abuse Prevention Month by joining other state agencies and community partners to support the nationwide Pinwheels for Prevention campaign. Earlier this month, State Surgeon General and Secretary of Health Dr. Celeste Philip joined Florida First Lady Ann Scott and other state leaders to kick-off Child Abuse Prevention Month. Department employees also came together to plant pinwheels to support the annual awareness campaign.
Download 2015-16 Florida Health "year in review"
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals
Order Your Certificates
Order Online Now