Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
Florida has many sites providing COVID-19 vaccine. Use the vaccine finder to find a site near you. Supplies are limited and appointments may be required.
At this time, vaccine is available for:
- Persons 65 years of age and older.
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities.
Have You Tested Your Home for Radon?
You may already know that smoking is the number one cause of lung cancer in the United States. But do you know what’s number two?
The answer is radon, an invisible, radioactive gas—and if you didn’t know, you’re not alone.