- Measles Case in International Traveler Confirmed in Osceola County
- DOH Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Joins AMA, CDC to "Prevent Diabetes STAT"
- SAFETY TIPS: Dangers of Black Henna Tattoos
- Four Florida Hospitals Recognized As Cancer Centers of Excellence
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Injury Prevention Award Recipient Announced
The Florida Department of Health is pleased to announce the publication of the 2013–2014 Year in Review. We invite you to read about the inspiring achievements contained in this publication as we celebrate 125 years of public health in Florida. The Year in Review covers the time period from, July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014.
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals
Order Your Certificates
Order Online Now