- Florida Health Highlights Children’s Book Week with “Give Me 5 A Day” Book
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Three New Travel-Related Cases
- Department Employees Named “Best of the Best”
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Travel-Related Cases Today in Orange and Pasco Counties
- Interim State Surgeon General Continues Tour with Visit to Broward County
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: No New Cases Today
Please contact your County Health Department for the time and location of a Florida Healthy Babies meeting in your county.
Recently, the department invested $1.4 million in the Florida Healthy Babies initiative, which is an effort of the department’s Health Equity Program Council. Part of the funding was provided to all 67 counties to conduct an enhanced data analysis of infant mortality and to host community-action planning meetings to address disparities in infant mortality.Full Story
Preventing mosquito bites not only enhances your enjoyment of outdoor activities, but can also protect you from exposure to Zika and all mosquito-borne illnesses. The Florida Department of Health reminds Floridians and visitors to protect yourself and your family with these simple tips outlined in the Mosquito Bite Protection in Florida information video and brochure. Alternate version of video: Spanish and Creole.
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals
Order Your Certificates
Order Online Now