It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Tallahassee, Fla. — This evening, without any advanced notice, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revised the Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA) for bamlanivimab/etesevimab and REGEN-COV. The revised EUAs do not allow providers to administer these treatments within the United States.
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New State Emergency Medical Services Medical Director Video Accompaniment
- Florida to Open Additional Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Treatment Sites Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance Video Accompaniment
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics Video Accompaniment
- Year in Review- FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians Video Accompaniment