Announcing the Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program:
Rx ConnectsThe 2020 Florida Legislature passed the Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program Act. As stated in section 465.1902, Florida Statutes, the purpose of this program is to facilitate the donation of unused and unopened prescription drugs and supplies to eligible patients.
The Florida Department of Health is working alongside the Office of the Attorney General to oversee compliance with these laws.
Public employers, including educational or governmental institutions, are prohibited from imposing COVID-19 vaccination mandates. Violations for public employers can be reported to the Florida Department of Health through VaxPassFreeFL@FLHealth.gov.
Private employers are prohibited from mandating COVID-19 vaccines for employees without opportunity for the employees to obtain an exemption. Florida employees can choose to be exempt from private employer vaccine mandates. Those forms can be found below:
- Medical Exemption from COVID-19 Vaccination
- Religious Exemption from COVID-19 Vaccination
- Exemption from COVID-19 Vaccination Based on COVID-19 Immunity
- Exemption from COVID-19 Vaccination Based on Periodic Testing
- Exemption from COVID-19 Vaccination Based on Employer-Provided Personal Protective Equipment