It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399
AIDS Drugs Assistance Program
The AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) is a statewide, federally funded prescription medication program for low-income people living with HIV. This program provides access to medications to eligible uninsured clients or by purchase of health insurance that includes coverage for HIV medications.
If you are HIV positive and:
- Need HIV/AIDS medications
- Have income at 400% or less of the Federal Poverty Level
- Are uninsured or do not have adequate prescription coverage
- Are not confined to a hospital, nursing home, hospice, or correctional facility
ADAP may be able to help!
- You must be determined eligible to receive HIV Patient Care services through the Patient Care eligibility screening process.
- Visit our ADAP Enrollment page.
- Call your local county health department and speak with an ADAP staff member.
- Enroll in ADAP.
- Get your prescriptions filled.
Medications ADAP Provides
A complete list of drugs that ADAP provides can be found on the Florida ADAP formulary.
Uninsured clients served by a county health department that has no on-site pharmacy will be served through a specialty pharmacy – please visit our Specialty Pharmacy Services page.
- Call your local county health department and speak with an ADAP staff member
- Call the ADAP Help Desk Staff at 844-381-2327
- Call the Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline
- English: 1-800-352-2437 (1-800-FLA-AIDS)
- Spanish: 1-800-545-7432 (1-800-545-SIDA)
- Creole: 1-800-2437-101 (1-800-AIDS-101)
- TTY: 1-888-503-7118
Connect with DOH