It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Resources for School and Childcare Centers
- Florida Asthma Coalition Asthma-Friendly Schools Recognition
- Florida Asthma Coalition Asthma-Friendly Childcare Center Recognition
- Guidelines for Care and Delegation of Care for Students with Asthma in Florida Schools, 2013
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Initiating Change: Creating an Asthma-friendly School
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Resources for School and Childcare Providers
- US Environmental Protection Agency, Air Quality Flag Program