It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
For general questions regarding the registry:
Public Health Research Unit
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin A-24
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1720
To report cancer cases, please
visit the Florida Cancer Data
System (FCDS) website at:
- https://fcds.med.miami.edu/inc/welcome.shtml Statewide cancer registry, the Florida Cancer Data System (FCDS)
- https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/npcr/ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Program of Cancer Registries (CDC-NPCR)
- http://www.naaccr.org/ North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR)
- http://www.nci.nih.gov/ National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- http://www.cancer.org/docroot/home/index.asp American Cancer Society (ACS)
Connect with DOH