It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
The Florida Department of Health has partnered with various organizations that provide resources for National Diabetes Prevention Program (National DPP) and Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES). Some of these partners include:
- National Association of Chronic Disease Directors (NACDD)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Health Planning Council of Southwest Florida
- FLAIRS 211
- Big Bend Area Health Education Center
- Dynamic Therapy and Wellness Inc.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- University of Central Florida
- University of Florida
Diabetes Advisory Council Legislative Report
The Diabetes Advisory Council, in conjunction with the Department of Health, the Agency for Health Care Administration, and the Department of Management Services, has submitted its first biennial report on diabetes to the Governor, Speaker of the House, and President of the Senate.
To learn more about the Diabetes Advisory Council (DAC), visit the Diabetes Advisory Council webpage.