It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Animal Contact and Human Health
- Dog Bite Prevention
- Rabies Surveillance
- Information for Rabies Professionals
- Rabies Educational Materials
- CDC - Raccoons & Pools
- CDC - Baylisascaris
- Recommendations for Prevention of and Therapy for Exposure to B Virus
- National B Virus Resource Center
- CDC Herpes B Information for Providers
Rabies Educational Materials
Color Brochures/ Posters
The rabies fact sheets are adapted from the tri-fold color brochure and are available as black and white PDF documents for downloading, printing, and distribution.