It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
TB Control Section
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin A-20
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
TB Section Resources
Whether you are an individual person looking to increase your knowledge about tuberculosis, or a healthcare professional, the Department of Health has many resources available to aid you in your learning endeavor.
- CDC/Division of TB Elimination
- CDC/National Prevention Information Network
- CDC/National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health
- National Women's Health Information Center (DHHS)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Medline Plus-Tuberculosis (US National Library of Medicine & National Institutes of Health)
TB Centers of Excellence
- Southeastern National TB Center
- Global Tuberculosis Institute at Rutgers
- Curry International TB Center
- Mayo Clinic Center for Tuberculosis
Connect with DOH