It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Radiologic Technologist Forms and Documents
All files are 500 KB or less unless otherwise specified.
- DH Form 1005, version 07/16, adopted February 7, 2017, in Rule 64E-3.003, FAC
Application form and instructions for certification as a General Radiographer, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Radiation Therapy Technologist, Radiologist Assistant, Computed Tomographer, Mammographer, or Positron Emission Tomographer.
- DH Form 1006, version 07/16, adopted February 7, 2017, in Rule 64E-3.003, FAC
Application form for certification as a Basic X-ray Machine Operator or Basic X-ray Machine Operator-Podiatric.
- DH Form 4127, version 10/07, adopted March 4, 2008, in Rule 64E-3.003, FAC
Background History Report Form.
- DH Form 4128, version 10/07, adopted March 4, 2008, in Rule 64E-3.003, FAC
License Verification Form.
- RT Programs List
Database of accredited Radiologic Technology (RT) training programs in Florida and other states.
- Content Specifications
Content Specifications for all of the ARRT's radiologic technology examinations. The department uses these exams for Florida certification.
- Therapy Assistance Curriculum
Training Program Curriculum and Objectives for Therapy Assistance by General Radiographers.
- Continuing Education Provider List
List of Approved Continuing Education (CE) Providers.
- DH Form 374, version 02/16, adopted July 20, 2016 in Rule 64E-3.009, FAC.
Request for Approval of Continuing Education Course (for CE Provider Use).
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.