It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Things to Know When Getting a Tattoo
- Tattooing Frequently Asked Questions
- Tattoo Artist Licensure
- Tattoo Establishment Licensure Requirements
- Bloodborne Pathogens & Communicable Diseases Training
- Microblading/Permanent Cosmetics/ONLY Micro-needling Using Pigments, Dye, or Ink
- County Contact Information
- Guest Tattoo Artist Registration
- Temporary Tattoo Event or Convention Checklist
- Black Henna
- Black Henna Tattoo Form
- Recalls, Market Withdrawals, & Safety Alerts
- Tattoo Artist Renewal
Tattoo Artist Renewal
How to Renew a Tattoo Artist License:
To renew a Tattoo Artist License please submit the following to the local County Health Department where you reside.
- Completed Application for Tattoo Artist License; be sure to check "Renewal" at the top of the application.
- The Application must be completed with the name of the licensed tattoo establishment where the tattoo artist will perform tattooing or intends to perform tattooing.
- $60 Renewal fee
How to Reactivate an Expired Tattoo Artist License:
To reactivate an expired Tattoo Artist License please submit the following to the local County Health Department where you reside:
- Completed Application for Tattoo Artist License ($60 renewal fee and $25 reactivation fee for a total of $85) must be issued by the county where artist lives, regardless of area of work.