It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Helpful LinksElectrology Approved Training Schools (pdf)
Register Laser Equipment
IBEC Study Guide Order Form
Become a Member of the Florida Electrolysis Council
Florida StatutesYou will be connected to the Florida Legislature website, which is the official custodian of the statutes.
- Chapter 478, Florida Statutes: Electrolysis
- Chapter 456, Florida Statutes: Health Professions and Occupations: General Provisions
- Chapter 120, Florida Statutes: Administrative Procedure Act
Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.)You will be connected to the Florida Department of State: State Library and Archives of Florida website, which is the official custodian of the administrative codes.
- Rule Chapter 64B8-50, F.A.C.: Organization, Procedures, and General Provisions
- Rule Chapter 64B8-51, F.A.C.: Licensure of Electrologists and Electrology Facilities
- Rule 64B8-51.006, F.A.C.: Licensure and Inspection of Electrology Facilities
- Rule Chapter 64B8-52, F.A.C.: Electrolysis Council - Continuing Education
- Rule Chapter 64B8-53, F.A.C.: Electrolysis Training Programs
- Rule Chapter 64B8-54, F.A.C.: Licensure
- Rule Chapter 64B8-55, F.A.C.: Discipline and Licensure Restrictions
- Rule Chapter 64B8-56, F.A.C.: Standards
- Associations and Organizations
- Other Helpful Links
Note: Links, if any, are provided as general information for visitors to this site. The Department of Health has not formally evaluated the information provided in these linked sites and their inclusion does not constitute an endorsement of any organization.
American Electrology Association (AEA)
Electrolysis Association of Florida, Inc. (EAF)
1609 S.W. 57th Avenue | Miami, FL 33155.
President: Goldie Silber
Electrolysis Society of Florida (ESF)
3060 Covenant Cove Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
President: Jessica Brasington
The Society for Clinical & Medical Hair Removal, Inc. (SCMHR)
For questions regarding Certified Clinical Electrologist (CCE) and Certified Medical Electrologists (CME) credentials.
Contact: Lisa Nelson
Newest legislation regarding health care regulation
Newest legislation regarding health care fraud and convictions
Declaratory Statements and Petitions for Variance or Waivers
- Consumers: Verify A License, Search Discipline Records, Search Practitioners Profile, File A Complaint, Request Public Records, Report Unlicensed Activity, Data Download, Request License Certification, View Annual Reports
- Providers: Renew Your License, New License FAQs, Apply for a License, Manage Your License, Update Your Profile, Counterfeit-Proof Rx Vendors, Request License Certification, Check Application Status, Check Exam Results
HHS.Gov- Health Information Privacy
Statute and Rule Information:HHS.Gov- HIPAA Statute and Rule Information
Connect with DOH