It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- EMS State Plan
- EMS Advisory Council
- State EMS Awards
- EMS Training and Education Programs
- EMT & Paramedic Licensing
- EMS Service Provider Licensing
- EMS Service Inspections
- EMS Investigations
- EMS Data Systems
- EMS Grants
- EMS for Children (EMSC)
- EMS Administrative Rules & Statutes
- EMS Forms and Documents
- Emergency Allergy Treatment Training Program
- Emergency Medical Services System Current Events
- Contact Us
- Helping Emergency Responders Obtain Support (HEROS) Program
- EMS Rulemaking Notices, Workshops, and Agendas
F.A.I.R. EMS Measurement Project
The F.A.I.R. Rural EMS Measures Project aims to increase the 12% of rural EMS agencies using the state-wide system for performance measurement to 100% and to validate and increase the number of EMS measures being used.
Additionally, this project intends to partner with the state’s EMS Advisory Council and the EMS constituency groups to validate measures currently being used and for the creation of new measures.
Please contact the department at EMS@flhealth.gov if you need further information about the F.A.I.R. Rural EMS Measurements Project.
To view, print or edit some of the files on this page may require Adobe Acrobat.